It truly was a magical day, all the stars aligned to give us an unforgettable wedding.
We hoped for a romantic and rustic feel to the ceremony and reception with a relaxed atmosphere where
everyone could fully enjoy themselves.
A day filled with love and laughter, and with the
appearance of the sun it made our day that much brighter.
To say we Love Olga is a colossal understatement, we first met Olga at a
Seeing her style and how she interacted with the Bride, Groom and everyone else over
the course of the day, so relaxed you wouldn’t have even known she was there, she blended into the
day seamlessly. Our biggest fear was of having rigid, formal, staged photos.
We both wanted the natural candid shots capturing the essence of the day the little moments between people.
With Olga we knew
anything was up for grabs, we would go with the flow and with whatever form her inspiration took for
our photos. Always obliging for any requested shots with family or friends, she seized every opportunity
to catch raw emotion in the tears and smiles. We want to thank Olga from the very bottom of our hearts
for the moments she has captured, moments that we will cherish time and time again reliving the very
best day of our lives.
Our wedding was about us and our story.
With Covid dominating the news and
restrictions in place that the 50 guests we had would have the most amazing time helping us to
celebrate our day. We wanted our guests could see our personalities in the ceremony and
reception and the details on the tables.
The remembrance tree with members of our
families that had passed, they were still a part of our day. Being able to tell our story in the
ceremony, making our own favours that reflected elements of our story such as the Wonka bars.
A trip to “Dublin” turned out to be a surprise sun
holiday to the Grecian Island of Santorini.
The trip was only a part of the surprise, an
engagement ring was hiding in plain sight in Rory’s wallet the entire time. It was on a warm
September night in moonlit castle ruins in the town of Oía on Santorini, one heart pounding in
anticipation of the words to come and one heart unsuspecting of the question to be asked. The
typical answer would be “Yes”, however in this case “You Pup!” was the response, this was
shortly followed by Yes! and some tears.
● Photographer: Mrs Redhead
● Videographer: Daydream pictures
● Wedding Dresses/Suits: Ennis Bridal Boutique(www.ennisbridal.com)
● Ceremony: Armada Hotel Spanish Point
● Bridesmaids dresses/Groomsmen suits/Wedding party outfits: folkster/Patrick Bourke’s
● Shoes: /Patrick Bourke’s
● Flowers: The Flower Den
● Cake: The Fairy Queen
● Cars: Bride’s Brother
● Wedding Favours: we made these ourselves
● Stationery: provided by the Armada based on Optiprint (invitations)
● Makeup: Skin and makeup studio (Maureen)
● Hair: Bellhair studio (Linda)
● Wedding Rings: Gleeson’s Goldsmiths Ballycasey Shannon
● Ceremony/Reception Music: Hannah Ryan & John Doherty
● Band/DJ: Midlands DJ (Trevor)
● Planning/Styling: Grainne Gallagher (Atlantic Vows)
● Rentals/Decor: Rí Wedding & Events LTD
A day filled with love and laughter, Summer wedding at Armada Hotel – Ciara & Rory Story