No stress, our close family and friends in one room happy & healthy!
The wonderful Olga from Mrs.Redhead.
An absolute dream to work with, good craic fun to be around and captured the most incredible memories of our big day.
From our first encounter to the last picture she took she ensured we were made feel comfortable.
We never stopped smiling and laughing in her company.
She also had a second photographer with her who captured some amazing morning shots of Seán and the lads and the entire wedding album is something we will treasure forever.
We worried we might be awkward in front of the camera but we instantly relaxed and can really see in our photos that there was nothing but love & happiness and we are so grateful to have had them with us for our big day.
We always knew we wanted a laid back vibe to our day.
Nothing out of the ordinary no extra frills or fuss just to be surrounded by our friends & family.
We had a Vision of boho barn style wedding. With the help of my beautiful maid of honour Ríona from Rí Wedding & Events it all came together perfectly.
We meet at a teenage disco circa 2006/2007 at the young age of 13 & 15 and shared our first kiss!!
A few years passed until 2010 when things rekindled!!
We got married on a Tuesday which meant people had to take off work & we just felt so grateful to each & everyone of them for making such a huge effort to be with us and celebrate our special day.
Seán & I have been going to Doolin for years to the Folk Festival & we always said if the day comes for us then that’s where it would be.
When we got engaged we thought hmm lets do some shopping around however the first moment we met with the team in Doolin we were sold.
They had the laid back vibe we were going for with ultimate professionalism & put on an absolute stormer for us
We planned a little family getaway the summer of 2020 when covid finally allowed us to!!
We headed to Achill Island with our little girl, the weather was simply stunning we got so lucky.
The night we arrived we settled the baba & had a drink watching the sunset.
Seán who not often but at random might write a few lines to a song asked me to listen to something he had been working on. Popped on headphones, a drink in hand & the song was for me.
A song summing up our relationship through the years, it was sheer magic!
The last line was with the big question, I turned around & he was down on one knee with the ring of my dreams!
• Photographer: Olga MrsRedhead Photohgraphy
Second shooter : Eamon
• Videographer: Daniel from We As One Films.
Venue : Hotel Doolin
• Bridesmaids dresses/Groomsmen suits/Wedding party outfits: Ohhelloclothing, asos & mania menswear
• Shoes: Dune
• Accessories: Earrings & Hair piece from Kinnor
• Flowers: Rí Wedding & Events
• Cake: Hotel Doolin
• Cars: Mrsredhead drove us around
• Wedding Favours: Mini Easter eggs as we got married over the Easter break
• Stationery: Maeve Keavey Creations for our invites and our table plan etc was a diy job!
• Makeup: Aoife Garrihy Beauty
• Hair: Martina Garrihy
• Wedding Rings: Lily Arkwright & Tadgh O’Flynns
• Ceremony/Reception Music: Family and Friends for ceremony & The O’Connell Brothers and Co.
• Band/DJ: The O’Connell Brothers & Co. DJ Dan McCarthy
• Planning/Styling: Styling was done by Rí Wedding and Events